1 Year Membership for only $48!
The Benefits for RNs, APRNs, LPNs and LVNs of an RN.com Membership:
- Unlimited access to every continuing nursing education (CNE) course for an entire year
- More than More than 150 nurse CNE courses available (450+ credit hours)
- State-required CE nurse courses included
- More than 30 courses for CNAs
- Featured Pre-Approved Continuing Education (PACE) provider for CCMC
- 24-hour access to CE nurse courses and certificates
- Immediate results and access to certificates
We made reporting your CEs a little easier!
In addition to Florida and Georgia, RN.com is now able to report your CEs to Arkansas, District of Columbia, New Mexico and South Carolina Board of Nursing. When you complete a CNE course with RN.com, we will automatically report your hours for you. Check CE Broker for all of our Accreditations.
What Nurses are saying about RN.com:
“I had to utilize the customer service over the years a few times and have always been helped to a degree that I felt was above and beyond. In the beginning, you helped my career via articles in your magazine and now over the years in useful CEU opportunities."
An RN.com customer from Palm Bay, Florida
“I think the CE topics available are growing and there is a nice variety. I appreciate the unlimited feature built in to the membership rate. It's particularly helpful for those of us who don't have a big income.”
An RN.com customer from Herrin, Illinois
“I've been obtaining my CNEs from RN.com for many, many years now. I have occasionally taken a course offered elsewhere that sounded interesting but have always been disappointed that their quality never measured up to what I'm used to from RN.com. Prices from RN.com can't be beat and there's a huge variety of classes to take. I can always find a variety of courses that hold my interest, teach me something new and are up to date on information. Now, I won't obtain my CNEs anywhere else.”
An RN.com customer from Howard, KS