One Career App Is All You Need
Personalized Top Jobs
Customize job preferences and let your recruiter know the jobs you're interested in.
Store all your credentials in one location with reminders for expiring items
Time & Pay Details
Gain peace of mind by reviewing your time and pay details as soon as they post.
Easy access to important documents and links with the ability to sign forms through DocuSign.
Know exactly where you are in the onboarding process and manage your own list.
Review your profile, credentials and manage your account settings.
Top Job Matches
Quickly find jobs to plot the next stop on your career journey.
Manage your job preferences to filter through all available jobs. Then quickly inform your recruiter of the ones you're interested in. Your recruiter will help get you booked.
- Recommended Jobs Browse top matched jobs personalized for you
- Remembers You Define your job preferences including locations or shift types
- Informs Your Recruiter Tap "I'm Interested" to send a job to your recruiter
Stay On Course
Keep organized as you prepare for your assignments.
AMN Passport makes keeping track of where you are in the credentialing process simple. And, when you need assistance, we're just a tap away.
- Track Your To-Do's Upload a photo of your credentials and check it off your list
- Electronic Signatures Sign your contracts easily, quickly, and securely
- Consolidates Assignment Details Review 1st Day instructions and contract details all in one spot
- Quick Connect for Assistance Call, email, or text your AMN Support team with one tap
Be in-the-know and keep your credentials in shipshape.
Receive timely or urgent notifications that are important to you. If it’s an urgent issue like an expiring license or your paycheck has just been processed, AMN Passport will let you know.
- Alerts and Notifies You Receive notifications to keep you and your credentials up to date
- Tracks Time & Pay Be informed so you can review time and pay as soon as it's ready
- Customized for You Adjust which notifications you want... or don't want
- Resources, Links & More Access forms, documents, and links to top resources
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I create a new account?
If you are a clinician that is new to AMN, you will need to create a new account. To create an account, download the app then fill out the requested information and submit. A code will be sent to your email for verification. Enter the code into the mobile app and follow the instructions to create a new password. You will be prompted to use the email address you provided and the password you created to log into the app.
My password isn’t working.
If you’ve previously used the mobile app and can’t recall your mobile app password, use the “Forgot Password” link to reset your mobile app password.
I didn’t get a verification code.
When resetting your password, you will receive a verification code. If you didn’t receive it, the email may be in your junk mail or your account may be associated to a different email address. If this is the case, try again using your other email address or contact your Customer Success Manager at (877) 777-8086 (5 AM – 5 PM, PST).
Great app! Easy to navigate!
Easy to use with all information you need in one place!!
Love having everything at a finger tip!
Excellent app. Great for new employees. Seamless. Easy. Looking forward to using this app.
Rates at my fingertips!
This app makes it so easy for me to apply to jobs near me and to get updates on my progress! Thanks!
Jarid K G.